FSR has evolved from an award-winning healthcare solutions small business recognized by the SBA, INC 5000, and other organizations to a large business that continues to serve government clients effectively with healthcare staffing, human performance optimization, and program management.
FSR is proud of its capability to offer comprehensive services customized to each organization’s unique mission, culture, and values. Our solutions are catered to meet those goals and our methodology is validated by our stellar track record of client satisfaction.
Working as a Registered Nurse at Walter Reed inspired our CEO to start FSR in 2004 as a women-owned, minority-owned company providing healthcare professionals to military medical facilities.
For over a decade, FSR’s mission driven program management services to the Department of Defense, Veterans Administration, and other federal agencies provided the experience for FSR to expand its services to the private sector and state and local governments. FSR provides many industries including Health, Health IT, Administrative, and numerous other sectors.
FSR’s Commercial Division has grown exponentially to meet our clients’ needs in the evolving human resources market. FSR offers comprehensive services across multiple industries.
Values are Part of Our Success
- Honesty and integrity are the foundation of our daily actions and business practices.
- We are committed to creating and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our business partners and our employees.
- We believe that each organization’s culture is unique and contributes to the success and happiness of its employees and the organization itself.
- We strive to be a good steward of resources by making sound financial decisions and focusing on the bottom line.
The FSR Difference is Clear
- We are a people solutions company committed to the success of our clients’ mission.
- We are guided by honesty and integrity.
- We use uncompromising quality standards and methodologies.
- We follow the rules and are compliant with government regulations.
- We are build upon the relationships we create today to last long into the future.
- We are committed to the success of our clients’ mission.
- We are compliant with government regulations and rules.
- We are good stewards of resources by making sound financial decisions.
- We are committed to creating and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with business partners and employees to last long into the future.